In the framework of SafeThessaloniki 2022, a workshop related to natural hazards management and the challenges for the civil protection, will take place on 30.09.2022 – 09:00-11:00.
Τhe “SafeThessaloniki 2022” Organizing Committee announces that the authors of the accepted oral submissions have the option of sending a pre-recorded presentation file. Although it is optional it is strongly recommended since could be proven quite useful in case of emergency.
If this option is selected, the video file must:
- have mp4 format
- last up to 12 minutes
Pre-recorded video creation instructions:
- WebEx: Video Conferencing - Record a Cisco Webex Meeting
- Skype: Skype for Business: Recording a Meeting | Information Technology Services | Bemidji State University
- Google Meet: Record a video meeting - Meet Help
- Zoom: Local Recording – Zoom Help Center
- Gotomeeting: How to Record a GoToMeeting Session | Techwalla and How to Convert and Open the GoToMeeting Recordings
- Microsoft Teams: Record a meeting in Teams - Office Support
Please note that in case of non-physical presence of the speaker(s), the pre-recorded file will be presented to the audience but the speaker(s) could not attend remotely since there is no intention of broadcasting the conference online. However, we will try to allow questions and replies via “zoom” but this is not guaranteed.
At the massive request from several participants, the abstracts submission deadline is extended to Friday 5 August 2022.