After the extended abstract submission and acceptance, please follow the guidelines in order to create the poster
Poster Dimensions & Orientation
Posters' dimensions should be 60x120 cm and have landscape orientation
On the posters upper part should be placed:
- title of the study / project
- author(s) name(s)
- affiliation of each author noted as follows:
John Doe¹, Ioanna Antoniou²
- on the upper left corner
Safe Greece 2021 Conference logo (click here to download)
- on the upper right corner
The main authors' organisation/institute logo
Posters should include:
of the study / project
Extended Abstracts should be submitted online.
The constant objective of Safe Greece is to introduce and utilize new technologies for the benefit of Civil Protection at international, national, regional and local levels. Since 2014 we organize an annual Conference in different venue of Greece each time keeping the same objective.
Last year, SafeGreece 2020 has been one of the first Conferences held fully on-line, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For 2021, for second consecutive year, we decided to take advantage of the new technologies for an on-line Conference.
The "8th International Conference on Civil Protection and New Technologies - Safe Greece 2021” will be held on-line, bringing -as always- in contact people from Science and Technology, Local Governments and Central Administration, Private Sector and Voluntary Organizations from Greece and abroad aiming to:
- strengthen interdisciplinarity and cooperation in Civil Protection, as times demand,
- utilize various new technological achievements for the benefit of Civil Protection,
- exchange of experience, lessons learned and good practices,
- discuss on contemporary challenges about Civil Protection
This year, giving special importance to the dissemination of knowledge, we plan -among others- events fully open to society and workshops especially for Local Government Civil Protection officers.
Page 2 of 2