SafeGreece 2021 on-line Organizing Committee announces the option of sending a recorded presentation file for all accepted oral submissions.
Extended Abstract Content, Format & Properties
All extended abstracts should be written in English.
- should extend to 1-4 pages, including the references and pages should not be numbered.
- should be composed of the sections of abstract and keywords, introduction/objective, experimental method, results and discussion, conclusion and references.
- can contain figures, tables, formulations or images (maximum 6 figures/photographs/tables)
- will be used by the Scientific Committee as the basis for acceptance of the paper for presentation. After acceptance and presentation, it will be included in the Conference Proceedings' Issue.
Authors are kindly requested to use the template and follow the instructions accurately.
This template is designed using the standard setting; kindly copy and paste your text to the template.
Presentations can use the Safe Greece 2021 logo (click here to download the logo)
Extended abstracts should be in electronic form (MS-Word) and submitted online, along with the Review/Registration Fee.
After the extended abstract submission and acceptance, please follow the guidelines in order to create the poster
Poster Dimensions & Orientation
Posters' dimensions should be 60x120 cm and have landscape orientation
On the posters upper part should be placed:
- title of the study / project
- author(s) name(s)
- affiliation of each author noted as follows:
John Doe¹, Ioanna Antoniou²
- on the upper left corner
Safe Greece 2021 Conference logo (click here to download)
- on the upper right corner
The main authors' organisation/institute logo
Posters should include:
of the study / project
Page 1 of 2