The abstract content should convey the following information:
- The purpose of the project / study.
- The research problem that motivates the project / study.
- The methods used to address this research problem, documents or evidence analyzed.
- The conclusions reached or, if the research is in progress, what the preliminary results of the investigation suggest, or what the research methods demonstrate.
- The significance of the research project / study.. Why are the results useful? What is new to our understanding as the result of your inquiry?
Abstract Format & Properties
Given that each one of the Abstracts will be included in the Abstracts' issue of the Conference exactly as submitted, authors are kindly requested to use the template and follow the instructions accurately.
This template is designed using the standard setting; kindly copy and paste your text to the template.
1. The whole abstract text must not exceed 250 words and should be written in single space. English language should be used.
2. Authors’ names should be in lowercase letters, first and last name, e.g. John Doe.
3. The name of the author that will present the paper should be in bold, e.g. Ioanna Antoniou.
4. In the text, after authors’ names, affiliation of each author should be noted as follows:
John Doe¹, Ioanna Antoniou²
5. Authors’ affiliation shouldn’t be mentioned in the title or within the text of the abstract.
6. Text can include standard abbreviations, tables, graphs and pictures, on the condition that they don’t extend beyond text limits, and that the whole text doesn’t exceed 250 words.
Abstracts should be submitted online.