Extended Abstract Content, Format & Properties
All extended abstracts should be written in English.
- should extend to 1-4 pages, including the references and pages should not be numbered.
- should be composed of the sections of abstract and keywords, introduction/objective, experimental method, results and discussion, conclusion and references.
- can contain figures, tables, formulations or images (maximum 6 figures/photographs/tables)
- will be used by the Scientific Committee as the basis for acceptance of the paper for presentation. After acceptance and presentation, it will be included in the Conference Proceedings' Issue.
Authors are kindly requested to use the template and follow the instructions accurately.
This template is designed using the standard setting; kindly copy and paste your text to the template.
Presentations can use the Safe Greece 2020 logo (click here to download the logo)
Extended abstracts should be in electronic form (MS-Word) and submitted online, along with the Review/Registration Fee.
After the extended abstract submission and acceptance, please follow the guidelines in order to create the poster
Poster Dimensions & Orientation
Posters' dimensions should be 60x120 cm and have landscape orientation
On the posters upper part should be placed:
- title of the study / project
- author(s) name(s)
- affiliation of each author noted as follows:
John Doe¹, Ioanna Antoniou²
- on the upper left corner
Safe Greece 2020 Conference logo (click here to download)
- on the upper right corner
The main authors' organisation/institute logo
Posters should include:
of the study / project
The constant objective of Safe Greece is to introduce and utilize new technologies for the benefit of Civil Protection at international, national, regional and local levels. Since 2014 we organize an annual Conference in different venue of Greece each time keeping the same objective.
However, because of the uncertainty that prevails this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic we decided to avoid organizing a Conference with physical presence as usually but to take advantage of the new technologies for an on-line Conference.
The "7th International Conference on Civil Protection and New Technologies - Safe Greece 2020” will be held on-line, bringing -as always- in contact people from Science and Technology, Local Governments and Central Administration, Private Sector and Voluntary Organizations from Greece and abroad aiming to:
- strengthen interdisciplinarity and cooperation in Civil Protection, as times demand,
- utilize various new technological achievements for the benefit of Civil Protection,
- exchange of experience, lessons learned and good practices,
- discuss on contemporary challenges and legislation about Civil Protection